- O Muse! 05: Spring Equinox 2022
- Dove of Peace
- My heart you cannot take by force
- Before the war … we were just people.
- Lord Have Mercy (Ukraine Version)
- One Silence Like a Clap of Thunder
- Tracy L. Conway
- A Perch of Birds
- Colour of My Dreams
- Wish I May
- Little Good Women
- They do have drive-thru daiquiri stores in Louisiana, don’t they?
- The Lumberjack
- Bloom to Fly
- Jellicle Cats
- Northern Parula
- It was one of those March days
Photo by Missy Bowen.
A true harbinger of spring: In mid-March the Northern Parula comes through south Louisiana full of song and pep. Today the legendary Birdgirl Jones and I saw at least a half a million of them (well, OK, maybe more like 15) on the boardwalk at the Joyce Wildlife Management Area, and heard their buzzy trills all around us. Warblers are on the move, peeps. Look up and listen!