- O Muse! 05: Spring Equinox 2022
- Dove of Peace
- My heart you cannot take by force
- Before the war … we were just people.
- Lord Have Mercy (Ukraine Version)
- One Silence Like a Clap of Thunder
- Tracy L. Conway
- A Perch of Birds
- Colour of My Dreams
- Wish I May
- Little Good Women
- They do have drive-thru daiquiri stores in Louisiana, don’t they?
- The Lumberjack
- Bloom to Fly
- Jellicle Cats
- Northern Parula
- It was one of those March days
Joy shakes me like the wind that lifts a sail,
Like the roistering wind
That laughs through stalwart pines.
It floods me like the sun
On rain-drenched trees
That flash with silver and green.
I abandon myself to joy—
I laugh—I sing.
Too long have I walked a desolate way,
Too long stumbled down a maze
Photo by Diana Thornton